Illusive Mind

The Unquestionable should be questioned

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This Blog: Some Problems

 

After receiving an email from Melbourne Philosopher informing that the comments function wasn't working I set about the task of fixing that up.

It was then that I noticed the difficulty of trying to remove a blog hack that I've inserted into many areas of the blog template. So I've been remaking the template from scratch and during this process my blog somehow disappeared.

In short, there may be a few more bugs to be worked out in this transistion.
If you notice any please feel free to email me at illusivemind AT gmail.com, it is much appreciated.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Illusive Mind said...

Well at least the comments work. Even though it is through Blogger's default system.

5/24/2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home